Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The OneUp Components EDC Every Day Carry Top Cap is for use with the standard EDC system where the top of the fork steerer has a thread tapped into it to tighten the system down.
The Top Cap threads into your steerer (Tap Kit sold separately) and tightens with a standard cassette lockring tool. You may be wondering, 'What happens if I need to tighten my headset on the trail?' No need to worry, the multi-tool that comes with the EDC toolkit includes a cassette lockring tool.
Please note: Your steerer tube will need to be threaded to use this top cap and the EDC toolkit.
Don't want to tap a thread in your fork's steerer? Check out the EDC Threadless Carrier.
You may also like
- Ryan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAlways good
Does what it's intended for. The EDC tool is great.
- Lincoln B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAnother cap to the fleet.
Excellent and tidy way to add preload to the headset. Holds the EDC perfectly.
- BenskiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCaps off a great product
Sorry, couldn't resist the pun. OneUp have put together well thought out suite of kits for the EDC tool, and this one is no exception. All works well and spare spacers if you need em.
- JKI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoA quick replacement for the traditional stem cap and star nut allows EDC use on your bike
I run the EDC tool on several bikes now - one tool between them all. The EDC cap allows for this in a straight forward manner and it is a neat and clean installation. One thing it could do is come with a blank to plug the top cap in the event the EDC tool is not being used on the bike (just for a cleaner look). That's the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5.
- BrenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product and great value
Great way to carry your tools on the trail and top quality and value.