Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Despite all the great dropper posts available, some remotes are still uncomfortable and awkward to use. The ReMount is a simple part that allows you to reposition your remote to your liking.
Constructed from durable Delrin, this mount is designed to prevent expensive damage in crashes. Available in different models to pair with your brakes.
- For use with cable actuated droppers whose lever pivots parallel to bars (see pictures).
- 30mm for the best positioning.
- Constructed from Delrin. Helps prevent further damage in crashes.
- Available in SRAM Match Maker, Shimano IS-AB and IS-II, and your standard bar clamp.
Please note: This product should only be used with 1x drivetrains. This will position your remote to where your front shifter would be.
- Remove your stock remote.
- Remove M4 screw from ReMount and fit over bar. Screw should face rider. Friction/assembly paste is recommended.
- Grease ReMount screw.
- Reinstall M4 screw. Tighten until it stays in place.
- Install remote on the ReMount and tighten hardware. Do not overtighten.
- Position ReMote until it is in a comfortable position.
- Tighten ReMount M4 screw to 3-4Nm.
You may also like
- dynamitedreadI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoFits drop bars with a squeeze
Used online chat to ask if this would fit drop bars. To there credit the customer service guy wasnt sure and was honest. I still bought it anyways. With a bit of a squeeze I did get it on the bars and has improved the use of the dropper on my gravel bike. Expensive for what it is but very handy.
- Laura T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoEasy to fit and puts
Easy to fit and puts the dropper remote exactly where you want it. Great alternative to going to a full remote.