Vittoria Mazza Tyre
Vittoria Mazza Tyre
- Medium Duty Protection
- 27.5 Inch
- Tubeless Compatible:
- 2.4 Inch
- Technical Casing:
- Enduro - 2 Ply - 120 TPI Nylon
- Technical Compound:
- Graphene 2.0 - 4C
The new Vittoria Mazza combines years of athlete input with cutting edge tread technology, raising the bar on the mixed terrain Enduro tyre category. With a defined centre tread the Mazza is a fast-rolling tyre, with its ramped design the tyre works great on both front and rear. Cornering on the Mazza is handled by Vittoria’s trademark progressive sipe width technology translating to a predictable, confident and communicative feel at the limit of cornering.
Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky, while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance, and increased wear life. The bar has been raised.
- Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain
- Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots
- Stepped leading-edge center-tread maintains speed, and delivers climbing traction
Who's this item for?: The Mazza was designed with Enduro riding in mind. It's a great option for riders who love riding fast over rocks, roots, and mixed terrain
Suggested terrain use: Best on loose and mixed terrain. It has a progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots.
Which wheel?: Works great on either front or rear
Tubeless Ready: Yes the Mazza is tubeless ready
- Trail [Tubeless TNT]: Uses an additional 120 TPI Nylon protective layer and anti-pinch flat rubber inserts placed over the beads. This combination makes the Trail casing the go-to option for those who want to minimise the chance of puncturing at the bead level and tyre sidewall level. Trail uses tubeless-ready Aramid beads.
Enduro [Tubeless 2PLY]: The 2ply Enduro casing is the strongest and most robust casing from the Vittoria MTB line. It features a double-layered Nylon 120 TPI breaker covering the casing from bead to bead for increased puncture protection. The anti-pinch flat rubber inserts placed over the beads prevent damages at the bead and sidewall level. The Enduro casing is compatible with tubeless set-ups.
The Enduro tyres use a 4 compounds (4C) tread powered by Graphene: the best compound technologies from Vittoria.
- 27.5x2.4: 890g
- 27.5x2.6: 1030g
- 29x2.4: 950g
- 29x2.6: 1100g
- 27.5x2.4: 1200g
- 27.5x2.6: 1300g
- 29x2.4: 1300g
- 29x2.6: 1400g