Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Protect your carbon or alloy cranks from the abuse of trail riding.
These are a must have item when using carbon cranks. We use these boots with our Race Face cranks and they have held up extremely well and have done an exceptional job protecting the crank arms. No more worrying about bashing your crank arms on rough trails!
To install, remove pedals and slip over the end of your crank arms.
Medium Carbon Compatibility:
- Sixc Cinch
- Sixc (24mm Spindle)
- Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle)
- Next SL Cinch (G3)
- Next R
- All SRAM Carbon Cranks
- Shimano Saint
- Gravity Cranks
- These are not compatible with the new Next SL G4's or alloy cranks such as the Turbine.
The internal measurement of these is 37mm x 14mm
Small Alloy Compatibility:
- Race Face: Turbine Cinch,Atlas Cinch,Atlas (24mm Spindle), Turbine (24mm Spindle), Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY)
- Shimano: XTR, XT, SLX, Deore
- SRAM: X1 (Alloy), X9, X7, X5, S1400, S1000, S800
- Most alloy road cranks
You may also like
- Stephen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPrevents crank damage
Looks good. Just make sure you get the right size for your cranks.
Medium size is needed for SRAM, Praxis and XTR cranks. Small for other Shimano.
- Stephen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThey protect your cranks well
Just make sure you get the right size crank boot.
All Shimano (except new XTR) will use the small boot.
All SRAM will use the larger (medium they call it now) boot.
Most other brands in carbon (eg, Praxis) will use the larger boot.
- Solomon H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality GoodValue ExcellentRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoRace face crank boots
They were a tight fit on my cranks, but seem to be made of quality material and are great valure for money.
- Jess R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue GoodRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGood
- Daniel p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality GoodValue GoodRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMust have
Easy to install, definitely recommend if you’re wanting to protect the bottoms of your cranks. Will buy again!