Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The most dependable patch available! The small patch kit packs easily so it can take it with you on every ride.
This patch kit contains:
- 4x 25mm round patches.
- 2x 25 x 35mm oval patches.
- Self-vulcanising fluid.
- Once you locate the hole, lightly sand the area. Too much will damage the tube!
- Apply glue evenly around the hole. Should cover an area larger than the patch you intend to use.
- Let glue dry. Should take a few minutes.
- Handling only the edges, centre and firmly press patch over the hole. Keep pressure for a few minutes.
You may also like
- Karl L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoSometimes you just can't beat the old style Vulc patch.
I hate fixing flat tyres... but if I have too at least I know with these patches that it's 100% job done. the instant fix patch's can be good too, but I find they can come loose, especially if getting older..
- FrancI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoTypical Park Tools quality in
Typical Park Tools quality in a handy carry box. All the items you need to fix a tube or a tyre.