Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Durable and affordable!
Park's Pin Spanners are great to have around for when they're needed. Available in two sizes, the spanners will work great with freewheel clusters and adjusting cups found on adjustable bottom brackets. Each tool is colour coded.
- Durable carbon tool steel construction.
- Vinyl coated handles.
- Green - 2.9mm (SPA-1)
- Red - 2.3mm (SPA-2)
- The SPA-1 is perfect for adjusting cups found on adjustable BBs.
- The SPA-2 is great for one-key retaining rings on Shimano and Campy cranks. Will also work on most freewheel clusters.
You may also like
- David O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoTool works well
Bought tool to open White Ind. freewheel. Perfect fit and works well.
- Mark H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDoes its intended job perfectly.
Pretty much does what it says perfectly. Used to strip and clean my dropper post, and was so much better than faffing around with a set of long nose pliers or the like. Well worth the $ to prevent an expensive accident.
- theodora s.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSpanner in the crank
Excellent product, suited the job perfectly