Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
DescriptionThe Park EK-3 Professional Travel And Event Kit is perfect for event and team mechanics or those after a truly portable tool kit. The included world-famous BX2.2 Blue Box Tool Case has a home for every one of the 56 tools that come in this kit. This kit is ready for your next race season or event.
Who's this item for: Team, Event and Home mechanics that have an obsession with quality, knolling and everything having its place.
How many tools: 56 and the bombproof BX2.2 Tool Case.
What does it include:
- ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver
- AWS-1 Three-Way Hex Wrench Set: 4, 5, 6mm
- BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups
- BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20 Notch Shimano and ISIS Drive
- BO-2 Bottle Opener
- CC-4 Chain Checker
- CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter
- CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench
- CP-1.2 Cassette Pliers
- CT-3.3 Chain Tool
- CWP-7 Compact Universal Crank Puller
- DCW-1 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm (2)
- DCW-2 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm (2)
- DCW-3 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm
- DSD-2 Derailleur Screwdriver: Cross Tip
- DSD-4 Derailleur Screwdriver: Flat Blade
- DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork
- FR-5.2H Cassette Lockring Tool with Handle
- GSC-1 GearClean Brush
- HCW-15 36mm/32mm Headset Wrench
- HMR-8 8oz Shop Hammer
- HT-8 8mm Hex Tool
- HXS-1.2 Hex Wrench Set
- LP-7 Utility Pliers
- MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers
- MW-8 Metric Wrench: 8mm
- MW-9 Metric Wrench: 9mm
- MW-10 Metric Wrench: 10mm
- PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench
- PW-4 Professional Pedal Wrench
- RR-12 Tape Measure
- SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: 0.127"
- SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: 0.136"
- SZR-1 Shop Scissors
- TL-6.2 Steel Core Tire Levers
- TWS-1 Torx Compatible Wrench Set
- UP-SET Utility Pick Set
- VC-1 Valve Core Tool
- ZP-5 Flush Cut Pliers
- 51cm long
- 44cm wide
- 23.5cm high
Pros: This is the perfect kit for team and race mechanics. The kit sets up great and folds down easily. It has almost every tool you'd need to support a single bike on a team or a fleet.
Cons: The cost- but it is Park Tool
You may also like
- RussellI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA great product, at a great price from a great Australian business! What more could anyone need?
When some low-life decided to re-home my previous tool bag full of bike tools, I found myself with an urgent need to replace a full set of tools. After the initial shock of calculating the combined replacement value of each individual item had passed, I started looking at the Park tool kits for convenience, particularly the EK-3 and PK-5 kits. While initially expensive to purchase, the Park EK-3 I purchased offers great value when compared to sourcing the items individually, but what sealed the deal for me was that I could place a single order for one product and get most of items I required when many of them were showing as "Out of Stock" at the typical vendors. Since receiving my EK-3, I have added a few other Park branded items to my arsenal and now have a tool kit that is far more versatile than what I had before, for around the same investment. To top it off, MTBDirect shipped the item across the country within a few days making my purchase completely stress free.