Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Amazing grip at an amazing price!
At a fraction of the cost, OneUp Comp pedals offer the same amount of grip found on the most expensive pedals on the market! With 10 pins per side (40 total) and a contoured shape, you'll be shocked at how well they perform. When combined with a good pair of flat pedal shoes, you'll be able to charge technical sections of trail with confidence!
Designed with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacles.
To keep costs low, OneUp uses a nylon composite body and a bushing/bearing combo. While not as light as its more expensive alloy sibling, the Comp model is still dependable and gets the job done!
Who's this item for: Flat pedal riders who are after a great performing, good quality pedal at an affordable price.
Dimensions and Weight:
- The platform measures 115 x 105mm.
- 18.5mm thick, 13.3mm on leading edge.
- Weighs 355 grams.
Bearings: DU plus cartridge bearing axle system.
Pin Quantity: 10 per side, 20 per pedal, 40 in total. The replaceable pins are rear loading as well so they are easier to change out in the future.
Materials: The body of the pedal is made from Nylon Composite and offered in lots of nice colours. While the axles are made from Chromoly steel.
You may also like
- HHHVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat value and quality
They work very well paired with mtb shoes, plus they look nice!
- Neil F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat
I don’t have much experience with flat pedals but they feel very grippy and have lots of support.
- robert p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPedal
Nice very grippy
- Stephen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLooks great, grippy, good value for money
- Philip C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOneUp pedals
I bought these for my Merida Speeder flat bar road bike to replace the ordinary pedals fitted .
I find them excellent with much better grip & easier on the feet .