Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-Edge fixed mount is a great choice if you prefer to run your computer or GPS unit above your stem. This nifty solution replaces a standard 5mm spacer and is securely locked in place by the stem top cap.
This mount is recommended for zero or negative ride stems. If you're running a positive rise stem you'll need to install additional spacers above the stem to provide enough clearance.
Note: Available in black only. Other colours in images are purely to provide mounting examples
- Black only
- Weight21 g
- 50mm length (centre to centre)
- 5mm thick (at steerer)
- Compatible with 1 1/8" and standard tapered steerers (ie. not OD2 or 1.5")
- Recommended for 0 degree and negative rise stems
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Moulded Polymer Interface
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacturer defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Edge 20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and Forerunner 310XT
- Edge 1030 and 1000 require > 70mm stem length and negative rise to fit
- ELEMNT, Wahoo Bolt, Wahoo MINI
You may also like
- K S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoBest Low Profile Garmin Mount
Still the best option for mounting a Garmin cleanly above a stem with low stack and low profile. It is harder to get colours other than black and getting more expensive but what isnt
- JimmyI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars3 years agoGreat position to mount. But......
Had to buy some 5mm spacers and ended up fitting them to 2 bikes. They mount well and do as advertised. The problem is if you drop your bike the plastic mounting insert will break and throw your head unit from your bike. This will occur on light impacts. The last crash I had saw my Garmin thrown from from the handle bars into racks and smashed the screen. Ive has to buy 3 inserts at $10 each which sound cheap till you look what your actually getting them it breaks again. I understand their theory is to save the tabs on the head unit. Ive never had a Garmin mount insert break on big crashes or the tabs break off the unit. K-edge is giving its product the light bulb effect to keep earning.
- OmarI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoAn effective Garmin mounting solution
I wanted to mount a Garmin Edge 130 over my RaceFace Turbine R 35 stem. Had to put 5mm of spacer over the top of the stem before fitting the mount, to stop the mount touching the front stem bolt area. This necessitated a bit of playing with the stack but no real hassle. Garmin looks super neat, feels secure in the mount and is positioned to be pretty safe.