Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
DescriptionThe Fox Baseframe Protective Jacket is for aggressive riders looking for a subtle layer of protection. This breathable base layer vest has built in guards on the chest, hips and a CE certified impact absorbing D30 F3 back insert. All easily removed for washing. These have been designed to be worn under your jersey and can also be worn in conjunction with other Fox guards. Made from a stretch mesh fabric that is moisture wicking, breathable and form fitting.
- Impact absorbing F3 provides full coverage & unrestricted range of motion
- F3 back insert is removable for washing
- Certified EN1621-1 level 1 back including high & low temperature conditions
- Large perforation & flex grooves in the back foam contours & flexes with movement
- The soft foam reacts to body heat to then activate(soften) and conform to body
- Moisture wicking, open stretch mesh for breathability
- Built in padding at hips offers additional protection
You may also like
- Peggy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNice kit
It fits, it has all the padded protective bits, it has lots of ventilation, it's not too heavy. Can't wait to try riding with it.FitRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Carly L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest present
Best Christmas present! Perfect gift for any rider. Protection at its finest.FitRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jimmy3legsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBackside pancake flip with sausage roll
I once did a backside pancake flip with only one hand cause I was eating a Sausage roll with the other. My mate Davo dared me. I did it over Lianne and Shazza down at the shops but Shazza was pregnant and I had a freak out as I was re entering the atmosphere cause I didn't want to land on Shazza so I did another spin to miss her but landed hard in the carpark and drove the sausage roll into my chest. I had to cancel pashing Lianne that night and she was mega pissed. So I got this sick fox singlet. I got Davo to put a sausage roll in his potato cannon and fire it at my chest from 3m. Didn't feel a thing. Actually it made me even more of a fully sick mad dog. I can highly recommend this vest if your a card carrying mad dog like me.