Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The Racer's Edge is the thinnest grip in ESI's line up with an installed diameter of just 30mm. They are also the lightest at just 50g.
Made in the USA from silicone, they allow your hands to grip regardless of whether it is wet or dry. They hold onto the bars better than any other non lock on grip too.
The ESI Racer's Edge feature:
- UV Resistant - so they won't fade
- Non Porous - will not harden
- Adhesion - stick onto the bar without glue or wire. They will not slip or throttle
- Latex Free - in both the grip and the end cap
- Made in the USA
- Proven at an Olympic level
- Lightweight at just 50g
- Memory - these will conform to your hand over time
- Shock absorption - Silicone absorbs shock significantly better than a rubber grip reducing arm pump and fatigue
- Fully washable
- Installs with comprressed air, window cleaner or rubbing alchol
- Withstands any weather temperature or conditions.
- Can be cut to whatever size you'd like
What's in the box?
- 2 x ESI Silicone Grips
- 2 x ESI push in end plugs
If you're running grip shift, the ESI Chunky Grip will match up best.
You may also like
- GabyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGive your hands the soft, yet strong, grip they deserve!
The ESI are hands down the best foam grips on the market For the smaller handed folk like myself, the Racers Edge offer up the perfect balance of diameter, comfort and vibration damping.
Always one of those "keep a spare in the shed" kind of products!
- MarioI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoHave used ESI now for
Have used ESI now for a few years and won`t change . For me they are perfect , soft but not too soft so you have trail feeling still .
- DuffmanI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoFantastic grips. Can seem to
Fantastic grips. Can seem to be expensive but they are worth the cost. Once on they don't move. Provide plenty of grip and comfort especially in wet conditions. Use a spray and wipe type of product to get them on. easiest way to get them off is to use an air compressor with a nozzle. Insert the nozzle just under the edge give it some air and it will slide off.
- Mark H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGot a grip
I was losing my sh$&t because my hands get slipping off the bars and I was always getting hand pump. My mate said to me get a grip dude!...so I did and I have to say these esi grips are the chops. A total PITA to get on and off but awesome grip and feel.
- AlastairI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoChose on the recommendation of
Chose on the recommendation of lbs and very glad I did. An awesome pair of grips. Light, comfortable and grippy even in wet or sweaty conditions.