DHaRCO Women's Gravity Shorts
DHaRCO Women's Gravity Shorts
One short, many rides. This short is truly multi-purpose – from Trail to DH. You'll be able to ride all day in comfort and feel protected when it's time o push the limit.
- Light yet durable 4-way stretch fabric
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- No snag crotch design
- Front and back zip pockets. Front pocket moved to the right.
- Improved stronger snaps and Velcro
- All YKK zips, meaning they will last with heavy-duty wear
- Wear with your favourite knicks or bibs
- “So comfy you don't even notice you are wearing them.”
- MariaI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoBeware sizing changes between different years
I recently tried these on in a store and found medium a bit snug, so sized up to large. (I usually wear size 10/Medium) Ordered the teal colour (2020) in large and was surprised to find they are way too big. Seems like there was a size change between 2020/2021.
Shame because they seem like decent shorts and I love the colour, but have to return them.Was this helpful?
- JI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoSize up!
Bought these for my partner.
She is between an extra small and a small size, as per the size chart.
Originally bought an extra small, had to return them
Then bought a size small, you know. Like most places say, if your between sizes for got a size up... turns out they're still too small...
Now returning the second pair to try a medium although her size is way smaller than the size chart. The size chart is useless going by the other reviewer as well, heaps of people thought the other review was helpful, which it is and makes sense now.
They look and feel comfy, hence the reason of persisting. Best to purchase three pairs in different sizes to save on return postage!
Bottom line is.
You will most likely need to go up a size going by the size chart.Was this helpful?
- CarrieI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat fit, sturdy fabric.
My favourite shorts so far! It is always hard to find shorts that actually fit. I have average hips but a very little waist, and these shorts are adjustable enough that they fit nicely around hips and don't bunch up at the waist or small of my back. I'm normally a small, and these smalls fit perfectly. The fabric is sturdy but light. Perfect for those summer days when you still want protection but don't want to swelter. The black ones hide sweat patches. Love them.Was this helpful?
- MJI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars3 years agoSizing is out of whack
I love the feel of these shorts and love the look of them. Followed the sizing chart but still TOO small - not sure where they get the numbers from because I came in a good 5-8 cm under the waist & hip measurements. An XL for me is more than enough and will usually do the job. These fit great in the leg and around the but but need at least another 5cm in the waist band. Even with the adjustable waistband they were still too small. Measured up against some other XL shorts there's a good inch and a half difference.
Annoyingly I had to send these back.Was this helpful?