Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Crank Brothers make some of the best pedals on the market, and the Mallet DH Race 2 Pedals are the new evolution of the Mallet series. Featuring a concave platform and a mud-shedding, 4-sided entry designed for downhill riding and racing. Mallet DH pedals feature 8 adjustable pins per side, a ribbed body for better traction when not clipped in, and chamfered leading edges to help reduce rock strikes.
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double seal system
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 Chromoly steel
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminium
- Wing material cast: Stainless steel
- Spring material 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle 15° / 20°
- Max rider weight no restriction
- Q-factor 57mm
- Inner bearing type IGUS LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat premium brass cleats with shims included
- Adjustable pins 8 per side for grip
- Endcap hex alloy
- Weight: 479 grams
You may also like
- James B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoConfusing But amazing pedals.
If you don't adjust the pins in the pedals it makes clipping in very hard due to how much rubber. These pedals are amazing once you get them dialed in
- Leigh R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoSTOKED !!!!
Fully sick pedals. This is my second pair for the second bike. Clip in and out easily and great grip with the adjustable pins. My first pair have never needed maintenance. More than stoked with them.
- DylanI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoLove them
Awesom pedals! Feel just like a flat with your feet glued to them. Easy to clip back in if you hang a foot out through a corner.
And as always postage speed was fast.
- Marvin R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoMallet pedals crank bros