Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The Crank Brothers Candy 7 is for riders who are after a light and durable pedal and don't have the need for a large pedal. The small platform helps re-entry after taking a foot off, reduces shoe flex, foot pain, and also provides a little extra confidence when negotiating rough terrain when you haven't quite clipped in.
With a tough 6061 T6 aluminium body which is hard anodised and 300 series stainless steel "wings" the Crank Brothers Candy 7 is designed to last. The Candy 7 took on the same bearing and seal upgrades for 2016 as the rest of the Crank Brothers Range.
The big news is the customisable "Traction Pads" - both 1 and 2mm options supplied with pedals. This allows riders to adjust the friction between the shoe/pedal interface to suit their preferences and shoes.
- Adjustable "Traction Pad" system. Tune the pedal height with removable traction pads(1 and 2mm supplied) and pins.
- Chamfered sides to deflect sneaky stumps hiding in the bushes - reducing those unexpected over-the-bars excursions.
- Swappable cleats giving 15° or 20° release angle.
- 320g per pair
Improvements from over previous models:
- Enduro Max (maximum load) cartridge bearing upgrade on pedal end for high thrust loads - Improved longevity between service intervals
- Igus LL glide bearing - Exclusive technical material for longer life between services
- Added double lip seal and additional external seal. More seals = longer life
What's in the box:
- Two Candy 7 pedals
- Two premium brass cleats with shims
- Four cleat bolts
- 1mm and 2mm traction pads
You may also like
- JoeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBlingest Pedals
Fantastic pedals, takes probably 100 times times to clip in/out to loosen up the spring and then it's really easy to clip in/out. A minor fault would be that I'm not sure at times if it's clipped in or not because sometimes it has a distinctive 'click' sound and sometimes it doesn't. Mine are oil slick and it's the nicest thing on my Specialized Epic. I'm really happy with the purchase.