Hope Tech 3 V4 Disc Brake
Tech 3 lever matched with the V4 caliper offers an excellent brake for the most serious of downhill tracks
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- V4 caliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
Tech 3 V4 Tech Specs >
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate direct mounts also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & Sram shifters
- Finished with black anodizing for durability
- Compatible with 180, 183 and 203mm rotors
- Weight from: 344g
Ratings & Reviews
Hope Tech3 V4’s simply the best!
by Wayne Harrison
Hope Tech3 V4’s brakes are an awesome piece of equipment for any MTB. The quality of these brakes is nothing short of amazing. Brilliantly machined and great colour choices to bling up your bike isn’t the only benefit. The stopping power and modulation these brakes offer with fully adjustable levers is in my opinion the best on the market. They are also very easy to maintain and service. They come supplied with both metal and fibre pads to let you choose the feeling you like..
Cannot fault these brakes and have been running them on all my bikes for the past 4years.