Hope Tech 3 E4 Disc Brake
The Hope Tech 3 E4 Disc Brake features a super lightweight design. It is wholly CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy, which gives them a smooth and progressive feel. Quick adjustment is available due to a split clamp, and the alloy lever features a textured grip area. You can adjust the lever reach via Allen key, and the master cylinder reservoir is integrated to allow for easy bleeding.
Specifications for Hope Tech 3 E4 standard hose brake:
- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options
Ratings & Reviews
Love them and getting another set for my big bike
These brakes have been great. The machining is fantastic. I have been on them for about 4 months now. Running them on an aggressive trail bike. Modulation is unreal and so good. Bite point doesn't vary and the adjusters work. Also easy to shorten hoses and bleed (with the bleed kit) I have used Avid/SRAM brakes but went away from them due to the well reported problems (I know some people who haven't had a problem) I loved my Shimano XTR brakes as they just worked all the time. But Having broken the carbon lever a few times from very light falls I could handle but the 12 plus weeks waiting for parts sucks. At least with Hope I can get every little part quickly if needed..
Amazing brakes the harder you pull the harder they stop brill modulation, lots of grunt, I would not buy another brake right now, I had codes which worked great there is something about these that just feels a bit better,
Hope Tech 3 E4
by Dave S. -
Best upgrade I ever did. Was tossing up the XT 4 pots or these. Glad of my choice. Unreal braking power. The feel of these brakes are worth every cent!