Afton Vectal SPD Shoes
Free Delivery on orders over $99** Excludes heavy/bulky items
Reacquaint your foot with your bike.
"A rider only touches their bike in five places. Your feet are forty percent of bike contact but have an even greater influence on control. It's a well-choreographed dance. Input and output, control and chaos. Your feet are the quintessential elements in riding, yet many overlook the opportunities available in their shoes."
These performance focused shoes from Afton are designed for any clipless pedal.
Don't let their casual appearance fool you, the Vectal is packed full of incredibly technical features designed to create the perfect interface between your feet and your flat pedals.
Important note about sizing: The new colours (Black/Gum and Black/Navy) are sized slightly larger to match the size chart. The other colours are sized smaller and sizing up is common.
- Afton's proprietary IntactR rubber. Tacky on the pedals, yet durable when you're clipped out sliding, or walking.
- Oversized cleat box with 35mm of fore/aft cleat travel.
- Tongue strap for tension adjustability and lace protection from the drivetrain.
- Mono-directional shank through the sole only flexes in one direction whilst remaining rigid in the other. This provides support for impacts, aids in power transfer, reduces vibrational forces, yet provides comfortable flex when walking.
- Reinforced toe box features protective PU taping to protect your toes, and the shoes, from potentially damaging impacts.
- Lateral and toe venting areas backed with mesh keep out debris, but allows cool air flow whilst in motion, and venting when stationary.
- The reinforced heel provides excellent cupping for fit and protection.
- Anti-microbial moulded foam insole controls odour while offering proper heel and arch support.
- Durable external materials, yet soft and comfortable internals to keep your feet happy.
Ratings & Reviews
Isaac - afton vectal SPD shoes
by Isaac D. -
I got these shoes within 3 days of ordering. I was super impressed with how quick they came in. They were easy to set up and looked so clean on my foot. You wouldn't pick them for a downhill shoe. Which is what I was going for. Something effective and durable yet clean cut and stylish. Overall I'm super happy with how these shoes fit and perform.
Afton Vectal shoes - great for the price!
by Matt R. -
Look like great shoes, really comfortable and feel like they are going to do the job, getting their first comp run out this weekend!
by Rik -
Have worn for a handful of rides now and is only getting better being worn in. I ride foot out around certain corners, so should give an idea of use/abuse. Sizing is true. Tho best to go .5 up if you have fat feet like me and wear dh socks. Sole tackiness was surprisingly good. Wasn't expecting that. Wider cleat platform helps getting the foot in and out quickly. More so than my 2fo's. Platform not as stiff as the 2fo's, but might suit those who want more give around the pedal. Using with e mallets. Overall thumbs up
Love the Afton range
by Nigel -
Recently purchased after converting to clipless previous had the Afton flat shoes and loved them. A great supporting shoe with plenty of meat to take the impact of stray branches on the trials. Matched these up with some Crank Brother Mallet DH Clipless pedals Ana dithers are an awesome match.