|Chainring Fitment||Speeds||Chainline Offset||Chainring Shape||Chainring Mount||Colour||Material|
Standard Crank Chainline
|104 BCD||9-12 Speed||Standard Crank Chainline||Round||Four Bolt||Black||Alloy||
In Stock! Sale
Regular price $57.95
Regular priceUnit price per
If you like hitting the gnarly stuff then it is worth investing in a bash ring. The Wolf Tooth Bash Ring can be added to a crankset to protect a 104, 64 or 96 BCD chainring. Made from a high-grade 7075-T6 aluminium in the USA.
Compatibility and Specs:
- These are for use with 104 BCD chainrings or 64 BCD chainrings on 104 BCD cranksets
- These are compatible with all triple 104 BCD cranksets and mount in the “big ring” position
- They are compatible with double cranksets that have flat outfacing mounting tabs, like XTR M980. However, many 2x specific cranks, like Shimano XT M785, have a profiled outer surface on the mounting tab so our bashring cannot be mounted on that non-flat surface.
- These work great with the 104 BCD Elliptical 32t ring. They will work with the 34t as well, but at the max diameter a few teeth will extend just beyond the bashring.
- Chainring bolt requirements for this bashring
- 104 x 30t - 10mm bolts are required for use with the bashring.
- Other 104 BCD sizes - you will need 8mm bolts (stock size that comes on 3x cranksets holding the middle and big rings on). Wolf Tooth does not make these.
- When using with the 64 BCD you will need 6mm bolts to mount the bashring. Note: Orient the head of the bolt to the inside to provide clearance for the chain (bolts will go in backwards).
- Weight: 26-30T -51g, 32-34T - 55g
96 BCD - Shimano Symmetrical Compact Triple:
- These rings fit any 96 symmetric BCD crankset
- Compatible crankset models: M782, M672, M622, M612
- Fits with the Drop Stop 30t, 32t & 34t Wolf Tooth chainrings.
- 10mm bolts are required for mounting this bashring with our chainring
- Weight: 55g
You may also like
- AlI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoDon't let the images put
Don't let the images put you off buying this. It did (to me anyway) look a bit flimsy in the pics but this thing is solid. Fitted beautifully and has taken some very solid hits with no problems at all, most not even marking the finish. Not easy to find a 96 BCD bash ring so doubly happy.