Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The result of years of experience and knowledge, creating a flat pedal that performs better and is more durable.
Redesigned Platform Shape
- Platform size has increased compared to the F20 pedal (105 x 102mm usable)
- Careful consideration has been given to getting the right balance between foot stability and clearance in narrow gaps and ruts
- Asymmetric shape designed to give full support to the shoe sole, extending to areas the F20 platform didn’t
All New Pin Design
- Reverse loading design prevents pins from coming loose and means you have a much better chance of removing them when you want to
- Unique hex shape for extra bite
- Height adjustable using supplied spacers
- Maximum pin height of 6mm
- The dual concave profile helps hold the shoe on the platform and gives a superior planted feeling
- Concavity is enhanced by using shorter pins towards the middle of the platform and having no pin locations in the centre of the platform
- The proven internal layout of the F20 pedal remains for smooth long-term durability
- Three cartridge bearings and an IGUS bush
- Internal and external sealing prevents any ingress of dirt and debris
- Fully serviceable and re-buildable
- Revised axle design for improved strength and impact resistance
You may also like
- Ben P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoGnarly Flats
The Hope F22 are some of the spiciest flats I've used. The pins are super long (without the included reducers installed) and make for deadly grip when paired with my Five10's. Easily rebuildable, have done 900ks on them so far with no signs of internal problems. They take a beating and rock strikes don't seem to worry them.