Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Protect your cranks with Wolf Tooth Crankskins!
It doesn't matter what type of cranks you have, they will get beat up and start to show their age quickly. Available in black or clear, these protectors will work on most models and will help prevent damage from trail obstacles and foot rub.
You may also like
- melvinVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoShimano em600 crank does not fit
Unfortunately they did not fit my crank shimano em600. I would not recommend on any cranks that does not have a flat surface.
- AdamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoProtection for your cranks
Good quality product, does exactly what it's meant to.
- DamienI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 years agoDonâ€™t buy. Useless product
Rubbish. Adhesive not strong enough therefore difficult to bend over edges it just peals off. Gets bubbles easy. Stuck these on used them once dirt got in under the edges that didnt stick down I peeled them straight off.
- DamienI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 years agoRubbish
Rubbish. The adhesive on this product isnt strong enough so when you bend it onto a different surface it just doesnt stick. I have xt cranks which arent completely flat where the edges tapered of suddenly thats where this product wouldnt stick properly not to mention bubbles. I peeked it off threw it away. Dont waste your money.
- Daniel W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLooks good and keeps scratches
Looks good and keeps scratches to a minimum!