Wolf Tooth Boostinator Hub Adaptors
Wolf Tooth Boostinator Hub Adaptors
Just got a Boost Frame or Fork and need to get your standard hubs to fit? Enter the Boostinator!
CNC Machined In the USA from 6061 Aluminium and anodized to ensure longevity, the Boostinator allows non-Boost wheels to be mounted in Boost frames and forks while allowing brakes and derailleurs to function as designed.
Once you've installed your Boostinator - generally about 5 minutes, you'll need to re-dish your wheel which will improve the spoke bracing angles. Sure it won't be quite as stiff as a Boost specific hub, but it won't be far off, and you'll have plenty of cash still in your back pocket.
Who's this item for: The Boostinator is for people that have 15x100mm or 12x142mm hubs and need to convert them to fit a frame or fork using the Boost standard of 15x110mm or 12x148mm.
Materials: CNC machined in the USA from 6061 Aluminium
What's included: Boostinator kits consist of a specially-designed axle end cap. Rear kits also include a precision-machined rotor spacer with a set of six high-strength bolts.
- Front Boostinators consist of an endcap only and do not require a rotor spacer.
- Rear Boostinators consist of an end cap and rotor spacer.
- Rear Boostinator kits are not approved for rotors larger than 183mm
- Compatible with 6-bolt FRONT wheels and SOME Centrelock models
- Compatible with ONLY 6-bolt REAR wheels (there is no way to space centrelock rotors more than 6mm)
- NOT recommend (or safe) for non-symmetric lacing like the 2:1 lacing found on some of Industry Nine’s wheels
2017+ model DT Swiss 1500 series front wheels are not compatible with the DF2 (front boostinator). To determine if your wheelset is compatible, remove the non-rotor side endcap and measure the OD. If the OD is 28mm, the DF2 is NOT compatible. The DF2 is only compatible if the OD is ~29.7mm.
See the link below for DT Swiss compatibility, if it's not listed there it is not compatible.
- DF2 - DT Swiss 240s or 190s - FRONT. This is for the later versions (2011 and on) of the 15mm hub. This will not work on the Oversized 20mm hub (get the DF20). Compatible with centrelock hubs. It will work on some Complete Spline One wheels but check the link to the DT Swiss compatibility list below. This adds about 5g of weight. Kit includes 1 x end cap only.
- DF3 - DT Swiss 350/370 - FRONT. This is for the 15mm versions only and will work for both centrelock AND 6 Bolt hubs but check the link to the DT Swiss compatibility list below. Adds 5g. Kit includes 1 x end cap only.
- DR - DT Swiss - REAR. Will suit any DT Swiss 240s or 350 that uses 6 Bolt rotors. (Not compatible with centrelock) Will work with some DT Swiss, Roval, Giant or Syncros complete wheels if they use the DT Swiss star ratchet system. Weight is 38g heavier. Kit includes 1 x end cap + 6 longer class 10.9 bolts + brake rotor spacer.
- DF20 - DT Swiss - FRONT - 20mm. compatible with DT-Swiss 15x100mm 240s Oversize(20mm convertible) front hubs. These hubs have a threaded non-disc side end cap that has little wrench flats on it.
- HF - Hope - FRONT. Will suit Hope Pro 2 Evo, and Pro 4, 15 x 100mm hubs. Will NOT fit non-Evo Pro 2 hubs.
- HR - Hope - REAR. Will suit Hope Pro 2 Evo, and Pro 4, 12 x 142mm hubs. Will NOT fit non-Evo Pro 2 hubs.
- WXR - White Industries - REAR. Will suit 12x142mm White Industries XMR rear hubs. Centrelock hubs are not supported.
- W6R - White Industries - REAR. Will suit 12x142mm White Industries WXR rear hubs. Centrelock hubs are not supported.
- 9TF - Industry Nine - FRONT. Will suit 100x15mm Front Industry Nine Torch 6-bolt hubs. Not compatible with 100x15mm Front Centrelock Hubs, Not compatible with 2:1 lacing wheels from Industry Nine
- 9TR - Industry Nine - REAR. Will suit 142x12 Rear Industry Nine Torch 6-bolt hubs. Not compatible with 2:1 lacing wheels from Industry Nine.