Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The Shimano PD-M540 features a sealed cartridge bearing spindle to help keep dirt and water out increasing efficiency and life. A compact, lightweight, dual-sided off-road SPD design and open binding mechanism designed to better shed mud. Includes SM-SH51 cleats.
- Classic SPD reliability and performance
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Better mud and debris shedding than any pedal in its class
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
You may also like
- Jane S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGood quality and easy to fit and adjust tension 👍
These pedals arrived and I fitted them quickly and easily. They are easy to adjust to the appropriate tension, look great and are good quality.
- Brock E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat
Solid, reasonable weight and price. Def recommend
- mark g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agogreat entry level pedal
work as well as my XTs and only a little heavier - so all in good value option