Shimano CE-Spark Sunglasses
Shimano CE-Spark Sunglasses
Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Great all-around cycling performance glasses with a panoramic one-piece lens for great protection.
- The single-lens design was co-developed with A UCI World Team
- Fast, lightweight, and with added wide-view vision
- Fitting can be adjusted with a reversible nose pad, which has a different thickness in the front and back sections
- CNC moulding for ultimate precision, symmetry, and quality
- Dual injection moulded, non-toxic TPE, non-slip temple tips
In the box:
- Travel box
- Eyewear pouch can be used for lens cleaning
- Includes extra-large nose pad
- Single-lens design for a wide angle of vision and protection
- Strong, rigid, and lightweight Polycarbonate lens (Ridescape lenses are Polyamide which provides greater optical clarity)
- Full UV400 protection
- Hydrophobic coating increases water-repellency, keeps lenses cleaner
- Special anti-scratch treatment
- Interchangeable lens
Ridescape lenses (select models only): Ridescape enhances the riding experience by boosting the visual richness of the environment for the best optical clarity and definition to suit various conditions.
Ridescape scene-specific cycling lenses are scientifically tuned to emphasise colours and highlight the objects and surfaces unique to each riding environment. Environments that would normally be washed out, dull or flat become more clearly defined, vibrant and vivid.
- Off-Road-tuned lenses reduce glare from sun leaks when riding in and out of the shade and sharpen visual awareness so you can react more quickly to various trail surfaces (rocks, soil, sand) and common obstacles (roots, stumps, gaps).
- Gravel-tuned lenses boost the contrast of a wide range of surfaces to highlight subtle transitions between gravel, dirt, and asphalt.
Interchangeable lens: Yes the lenses are interchangeable.
- DamenI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGood stuff
These are super comfortable and good value for glasses with 2 lenses. Very light, stay in place well.
- Colin L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat for the price and with clear lens too
I like these...especially the colour! Great price and come with a hard case containly extra clear lens as well. Very easy to swap and adjust nose piece. Excellent responsive service and well laid out website, making purchasing easy and ensuring I received what was expected. .
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.