Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
DescriptionThe Park Tool Book Of Bike Repair - 4th Edition or BBB-4 contains everything you would need to know about repairing, servicing and maintaining your bike. It features clear step by step instructions with high-quality photos on everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls. Put together by the company most consider the best in the business of bike repair, it's the perfect reference material for anyone who loves to work on their own bike.
Who's this item for: The BBB-4 is perfect for almost all levels of mechanics. From the very beginner to workshop level mechanics.
What's new: The 4th edition includes updated information on the following topics:
- 12-speed and 1x drivetrains
- Tubeless tires
- Disc brakes
- Electronic shifting
- New wheel building content
- Updated headset and bottom bracket standards
- Updated torque specifications
- Updated troubleshooting tables
Pros: It's a great reference manual you can use time and time again when working on your bike.
Cons: There is a lot of information readily available online (if you want to look for it).
You may also like
- Christopher R P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality GoodValue GoodRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGood Guide for bike repairs
I owned the 3rd Editions, just bought a couple of new bikes and need the updated version for more details on disc brakes and sram shifters
- SamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust what I needed!!!
Clear advice with numerous colour photos of on how to recognise when parts need to replaced due to wear or damage, and then good instructions on how to replace them.
To top it off I ordered mid afternoon Thurs and it was delivered after lunch on Mon. Thanks MTB Direct for a super quick turn around.
- DanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat book
Great books that supplys the knowledge you need and more! Now with my confidence Im starting ti fox old bikes and earn a bit of cash.’µ
- ColinI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCombined with youtube, this has everything you need to know about maintaining bikes
Yes you can watch youtube videos and even the Park channel, but this resource will be my go-to book to help me wrench on and upgrade my bike. Lots of explanations and clear images from an expert.
- DarrenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAwesome
Great book very informative and up to date with modern components. MTB Direct were great to deal with and delivery of product was super quick