Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The all-in-one 3DF 6.0 Knee Guard scores a grand total of 20 points in the Leatt protection rating system. CE tested and certified as impact protection, they are soft knee guards with additional co-moulded hard shell sliders.
The sides are made of 3DF impact foam, designed to dampen all the hard knocks.
The pre-curved design offers a perfect fit that is comfortable and will stay put thanks to the anti-slip knee cap and calf band with a silicone grip lining. It is also made of a super perforated and vented Neoprene to keep you cool.
- Total Leatt protection score of 20 points
- Soft knee guard with co-moulded hard shell sliders
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- New anti-slip calf band and silicone grip lining
- Silicone printed and adjustable non-slip leg straps
- New anti-odour MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Pre-curved 3D design for optimal fit
- Side impact protection
- Weight: 530g (pair)
Note: Please take care as to not pull the knee pads up your leg from the top of the pads as you would a pair of socks. The material is not designed for this and may cause tears. Damage to the knee pads of this nature may not be covered by the manufacturer warranty. We recommend pulling up knee pads from the top and bottom of the pad with care, in a way that avoids stretching the mesh or damaging the stitching.
You may also like
- Shane B.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4No stacks yet
A little tight atm. Still running them in. Good design.
- Luke B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat pads for burly trails
Fit is accurate. Comfortable while pedalling and stay in place. Hard shell bits are reassuring. Probably not the best option for xc rides on a hot day though.
- TobyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat all round, very comfortable and fit well.
Very comfortable, the larger fit is perfect for us bigger blokes and adjustable for when the thighs trim down a bit... They get a bit cosy doing a lot of up hill which you'd expect from a non skin type knee pad, but not anywhere near as much as the more bulky down hill knee pads. Definitely a great all round set for up hill and gravity riding without sacrificing comfort. No irritation at all.