Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Why hasn't someone thought of this before! It's genius! Now you can run a bottle cage anywhere! Just bolt the USB's onto your frame / fork and bolt your cage to them and you're off! Comes In 3 sizes to suit different diameter tubes.
These are sold as a single unit, and the dimension is for the diameter of the tube.
Clamp sizes are maximum diameter.
To find out what size USB you should order, follow these easy steps:
- Take a string around the area you want to place the USB and measure the length of the string - This number is the circumference.
- (Example: String is 140mm long)
- Once you have the length of the string (circumference), divide that number by 3.14 (pi) - This number is the diameter.
- (Example: 140mm / 3.14 = 44.6mm)
- Use the diameter to determine the correct size;
- 1 1/8" USB = 28.6mm maximum diameter
- 1 3/8" USB= 34.9mm maximum diameter
- 1 5/8" USB = 41.3mm maximum diameter
- 2" USB = 50.8mm maximum diameter
- (Example: When the diameter is 140mm order the 2in USB)
King Cage suggests using something like electrical tape or cloth rim strip to protect the frame or fork legs rather than rubber inner tube, which can lead to clamp breakage due to constant flexing. Make sure you tighten the clamp after the first couple of uses too.
You may also like
- Anton G.I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorks OK, but pricey for what they are
Slightly expensive for what they are are (considering a normal hose clamp from Bunnings is about $2), but work well enough. Be aware that the indicated size is the maximum the clamp can open, so you might struggle to get it closed around the tube if it is the exact size. (my forks are 1.5 in. and I couldn't get the 1.5 in. clamp to lock on it). Rather take one size bigger