Fox Enduro Pro Knee Pads
Fox Enduro Pro Knee Pads
- Pedal friendly slip on design
- Certified EN1621-1 level 1 knee including high & low conditions
- Impact absorbing foam provides full coverage with an unrestricted range of motion
- CE-certified coverage using Fox's proprietary F3 Armor
- Moisture wicking, open stretch mesh at rear of knee for breathability
- Cordura fabric offers higher abrasion resistance, placed in key impact areas
- Reinforced skid plate reduces friction with the ground in a sliding fall
- Foam inserts are removable for washing
- Riffy J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFox enduro pro knee
Awesome! Good fit. very comfortable. Very Good Product #mtbdirect best!Was this helpful?
- PhilI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoLight, Comfy with Good Protection
These have a nice long protection pad, that covers way more of your shin than expected. It helps lock the pad in the right spot, & I haven't had any issues with them moving around.
Sleeve material is light & stretchy, so they're not too hot to wear.
The silicone gripper can be a bit tough if you've got hairy legs.Was this helpful?
- BenI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoA+++
Purchased this as a gift. Great value for money, Great product and very fast delivery.Was this helpful?
- NikolaiI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat service and great knee pads
This is a review for the knee pads and also fot MTB direct.
Firstly MTB direct. I ordered these fully not expecting to get them in time for the ride I had planned. The processing and shipping was so slick I ended up getting 36 hours after ordering and a a great price. So 5 stars there.
The knee pads are very comfortable, to the extent that I forget that I was wearing them. They don't slide down all day long.
The padding moulds around the knee nicely
I have not crashed in them yet so I can't comment on the impact protection, other than it feels like it absorbes energy well.
They grey black is also has a cool retro look.
They seem to be well made. No dodgy stitching on the things.
I'm probably going to use them for snowboarding too.
So 5 stars again
So it's a win winWas this helpful?
- David H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoOn my knees again
I've spent enough time on my knees - whether from mountain biking, electric skateboarding, or just begging the missus to let me out of the house for another ride - that i badly needed these pads. The fit is great and snug, and they provide good light to medium impact and abrasion resistance. I recommend these to any XC, or EUC ridersWas this helpful?