Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The BOX One Grips are an all-purpose grip that is well suited to cross country, all mountain, enduro or downhill riders. These grips are for everyone and they are manufactured in the USA by the one and only ODI but with a Box hexagonal textured design for superior grip and comfort. Unique thumb ribs to cushion your thumbs whilst the width is a regular 130mm for more than enough traction to keep this hands planted on there.
- OriginMade in the USA
- Weight 102 grams
You may also like
- James M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect fit great feel.
Great quality Grips.
- Scott M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBOX One Grips - Black With Black Clamps
Great fit and feel, grippy little suckers, I like a lot.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RickVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood grips
Soft enough to give a good grip without being so soft that they will wear excessively quick.
- RobinI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood grips
Really good grips, they grip your hands really well, even when you're sweaty or when the grips get wet. Only downside is they wear down quite quickly. other then that they're really nice grips.
- Charlie C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product
Grips are really comfy with gloves and can ride park all day with these, Although without riding with gloves can hurt your hands if your riding hard.