Bell Full-9 Helmet
Bell Full-9 Helmet
Based on the award-winning Moto-9 helmet, the Bell Full-9 is the end result of years of experience and detailed feedback from DH and BMX pros. Designed with racing and full-gas riding in mind, it surpasses the most stringent safety standards available and has a number of great features to keep you safe, comfortable and looking/feeling cool.
Used by the likes of Martin Maes and Jill Kintner on the world circuit.
Shell Type: The Full-9 has a lightweight carbon shell.
Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
Seamless camera mount plugs into the top air vent, requiring no zip ties or tape, and is engineered to break away upon impact to prevent it getting snagged while riding, or hung up when crashing.
Magnefusion Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads before removing the helmet in the case of an accident.
Actively ushers cool air over the head and regulates temperature by drawing cool air into the intake ports and circulating it through a matrix of air channels
Soundtrax Speaker System
Built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing offers an integrated solution to syncing up your sound with a phone or MP3 player.
- Breakaway Screws
- Flying Bridge Visor
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- Integrated Eject Compatibility
- Integrated/Removable Camera Mount
- Lightweight Full Carbon Shell
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Magnefusion Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- Velocity Flow Ventilation pulls air through the internal venting system to help keep the rider cool and dry
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Soundtrax Speaker System
- Weight: 1130g (size medium)
- Vents: 10 vents, 3 brow ports
- Lightweight Carbon Shell
- Magnefusion Magnetic Cheekpads
- Integrated Pad Eject System
- Velocity Flow Ventilation System
- These features do add some extra weight but they also add a lot in terms of comfort, safety, and convenience.
- ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill), ASTM F2032 (BMX), CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle