Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
100%'s Hydromatic collection of outerwear incorporates key features to battle tough riding conditions with a lightweight, aerodynamic fit. Stay warm and dry without sacrificing style and comfort.
Who's this for: riders looking for long pants to wear in cold wet conditions. It's suitable for enduro and downhill riding.
- Mechanical Stretch Woven with 2.5 layers 10K/10K waterproof/breathable laminate
- Water-Resistant Coating to minimize liquid penetration
- Cordura back saddle and knee panels for added abrasion resistance
- Fully taped seams keep you dry in wet conditions
- Boa System dial and lace technology for a lightweight, incrementally adjustable waist closure for the ideal fit
- Waterproof pocket zippers for added security of essentials
- Waterproof hem zippers to aid in dressing and removal with ease
- Stabilization pocket to store device or tool
- Silicone print on inner waistband to minimize slippage
- Aerodynamic fit for best riding performance
- Reflective logos for added visibility.
You may also like
- mattI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars3 months agoOnly good for very light rain.
Excellent waterproofing on legs... though within seconds butt and back of thighs get soaking wet from water/mud accumulating and sitting on the seat. I have tried adding extra DWR coating with no improvement. The material doesn't flex very well, but after a few riders, you learn to adapt.Was this helpful?