100 Percent Celium Shorts
100 Percent Celium Shorts
Celium Premium All Mountain riding apparel enhances the ride with the superior comfort of premium materials The revolutionary shock cord waist closure ensures the perfect fit, while 4-way stretch construction provides unrestricted movement on the bike.
- Lightweight polyester/elastane 4-way stretch construction.
- Fully welded seams for maximum riding comfort.
- Cohesive shock cord adjustable waist closure for optimal fit.
- Hidden Snap Closure offers a clean look.
- Zippered pockets for security of essentials.
- Inseam & back laser perforation for increased airflow.
- TPR back tab for pulling or hanging ease.
- No liner included.
- IBCI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 months agoLightweight & comfy, durability lacking.
Pros: Very lightweight, very comfy, with a lot of stretch. Boa closure system has worked well and offers a lot of adjustment. Decent inseam length & work well with kneepads.
Cons: Glued/thermal-fused seams on the pockets & over the stitching on the inside are coming apart. Still using them a a year later but half the right-side pocket has come apart, and a good bit of the inside seam sealing has peeled off.Was this helpful?
- AdamI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars2 years agoNot worth it, even with the cheap price.
You get what you pay for here. Pockets are glued and didn't last three months. Both zippers broke.Was this helpful?
- EricI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThese shorts are on pointðŸ‘Œ
Amazing quality of a product, was slightly sceptical before buying due to the lack of photos and description but this are super clean cut, spacious, well ventilated shorts which I highly recommendWas this helpful?
- mark h.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agocan not wait to try
look and feel great unfortunately unable to test ride yet as I'm on the injured list after doing the flying w and tearing a tricep of all thingsWas this helpful?
- CampbellI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat pants, great value, comes with good liner too!
Hi guys, can confirm size Small is labeled as 30" and it should work for 30-32" waists.
I'm 31" and fits great but has some extra room to pull the shock cord.
I assume then XS is size 28". I have tried some other 28" on and they would suit someone 28-30" waist.
The Left pocket is good and has a little coin pocket inside it - good as to not scratch your phone with a multi tool in same pocket. The Right Pocket isn't as useful as it's near the knee - TLD don't put pockets here as who wants something heavy moving with your knee when pedalling or flapping around when descending.
For $60, they're great! Super lightweight fabric, won't protect too much from rock scrapes, but no complaints! Long enough to cover to knee guard as well, unlike old airmatic pants.Was this helpful?