Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The Enduro 2.0 from Henty is the perfect hydration pack for Mountain Bikers. Based on the trusty belt webbing Australian soldiers have traditionally worn. The design provides plenty of storage and places the weight down on your hips and closer to your centre of gravity, giving you more freedom and agility. The innovative design gives you ventilation where it counts, minimising the dreaded sweaty back syndrome.
The 2.0 models now include a HydraPak Compact Shape-Loc Reservoir, and a 122cm (48″) hose and blaster valve. A hidden 10cm rear extension means the Enduro now has more flexibility to fit a variety of body shapes, including tall and stocky frames.
Camo model pricing: The Multicam pattern Cordura fabric used in the camo model is more expensive to obtain so this model does cost a bit more than the other colour options.
- Positions weight as close as possible to the rider's centre of gravity
- Prevents the back from sweating as much as traditional hydration packs do
- Mesh back panel for stability and improved air ventilation
- Constructed from lightweight, super tough 500d Cordura Nylon
- Provides (including hips and kidney) impact protection
- 3L/100 fl oz HydraPak Compact Shape-Loc Reservoir included
- 122cm (48″) hose and blaster valve
- Adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Molle webbing
- Plenty of pockets
- 10cm adjustable rear velcro extension
- Storage volume: 5L
- Weight: 750g
You may also like
- James K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue GoodRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRecommended Purchase
I have always used Camelbak for my hydration pack but always found that they were not as stable while riding over rougher terrain. The Henty on the other hand seems to be much more stable and almost as if it isn’t there. It’s much better in terms of being closer to your centre of gravity which means it is not impacting your riding negatively by causing imbalance. Heaps of pockets with my favourite being the front waist ones as I can easily store and access my car keys when needed. Ventilation is great and you definitely notice it being much cooler on your back and waist. Quality of product and material seems good and robust so far. I would definitely recommend this item.
- Claye M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue GoodRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat storage volume. Super comfortable
Holds heaps of water for a long day out. Super stable and so comfortable on your hips. You hardly know it’s there. Heaps of gear storage in the bag.
Could do with a better cover to block out the mud on the lower tools section flap.
- Anthony c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest money ive spent in a long time
Fantastic bag, sits comfortably on the hips and allows you to take as much weight as you want using the shoulder straps. Huge amount of adjustability even for long upper bodies. I do longer cross country rides and with full suspension have always been limited as to what i can carry on the bike, especially water. This bag fixes all those issues comes with a 3 litre bladder and enough room for basic tools and snacks. Absolutely love this bag 💥💥💥🚴🚴🚴👍
- TomI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAussie pack is a winner!
Carries water and gear effortlessly, well thought out design, breathable back and pockets and straps to stash all the gear I need for a day on the bike. I wish I'd bought it ages ago rather than struggling with sore shoulders and packs trying to launch off my back every time I hit a bump. Strap retention not the best but a minor complaint for an otherwise exceptional Australian product
- Dan W.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoDoes the job
Bought this as I'm a huge fan of their wingman messenger-style suit-bag. This one is made with the same great engineering; sits well on the hips and has a great amount of storage for half a day or so out on the trails. My only gripe is the buckle's crappy job at strap retention, they tend to loosen off a bit over the course of a day. You can roll up the excess strap with some handily placed velcro ties, but I'm thinking of cutting the straps down to size and hoping I don't get fat.