Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The Giro Riddance Shoes are a flat pedal trail shoe offering incredible levels of grip and best-in-class vibration dampening via the Vibram and Megagrip rubber compound. The Giro Riddance uses Vibram's stickiest shoe compound they have ever launched maximising your pedal connection and power.
Featuring a full-length EVA midsole, with a durable and flexible microfibre upper and a mid to top ankle coverage for added protection, plus a smart tread design for extra pedal grip. The Giro Riddance will give you exceptional performance and confidence – even over the most demanding trails and jumps.
- Water-resistant breathable microfibre.
- Laced closure with lace keeper to store laces out of the way.
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcements for protection.
- Reinforcement for enhanced durability.
- Vibram Megagrip ISR rubber outsole for maximum grip.
- EVA midsole to reduce improve vibration damping.
- Moulded DH EVA Footbed with arch support for improved comfort and reduction in foot fatigue.
- Weight: 430 grams (size 43)
You may also like
- TomI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago!!!!
Absolute blown away how well these shoes go on flat pedals would highly recommend absolute amazed and can't go passed
- Alexander D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat shoe
this is a great shoe. it is a very comfortable shoe, probably my most comfortable shoe I own in general so I even wear them when I am not riding. wile riding they do not disappoint. they have very sticky ribber on the bottom and I have almost never slip the pedals and I ride really rough and fast trails.
- JacksonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoRobust and comfortable!
Very solid and comfortable shoe for downhill riding! The sole makes you feel like you're bolted onto the pedal, even in big downpours of rain. So happy with this purchase. Best flats shoe I've ever had!
- CameronI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoSolid Shoe, happy.
Great shoe and really enjoy riding in it. Took a little while to break in. Probably half a size to small for me. EU45 is pretty similar size to a Vans US11, but possibly a touch narrower.
- JacksonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTough and comfortable
Such a great flat pedal shoe. Excellent design and works so well in pretty much all conditions. Feet are never sore after a ride and it feels like I'm bolted to the pedals. Best flats shoe!