Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Flat tyres happen, even to the tubeless crowd. The Dakine Hot Laps Stealth is the perfect trade-off for riders not wanting to wear a pack (or anything) when cranking out laps on the trails. Designed to be worn under a jersey, it features just enough storage to keep a mini-tool, spare tube, a gel, your phone, and some cash on you at all times. As an added bonus, the Polygiene treatment keeps the bag odour free for multiple rides.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Under-jersey storage solution.
- Breathable air mesh back panel with Polygiene anti-microbial.
- Internal fleece lined phone pocket.
- Tool, tire lever, C02, and tube specific storage.
- Dual side pockets.
You may also like
- sean k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agowaist bag
super comfortable, don't even realise you're wearing after a short period. Enough room for essentials - spare tube, patch kit, tyre levers and other stuff
- MarkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery comfortable waist bag
This is a great pack for taking the essentials with you and not having to worry about a backpack. It fits just enough for a hour long ride. I was able to fit in my wallet, keys, phone, multi tool and CO2 cannisters in the main pocket and a spare tube and tyre plugs in the front pocket. The side pockets were filled with snacks. It was very surprising how much this pack would hold.
I barely noticed that I was even wearing it and it is very compact and hardly weighs anything “ it was actually quite comfortable. It was a warm day and it didnt cause any discomfort or trap sweat. The pack was not noticeable at all under my jersey
- NeilI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood minimalist pack.
Does exactly what I hoped it would, fits a tube, small pump, CO², multitool, tyre levers and that's without even using the side pockets. Also don't notice it when I'm riding, even on rowdier trails.
- JayneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFinally found a pack that fits a small waist
I love this waist pack. It is so comfortable I barely know it is there. I am petite with a small waist and it fits well, with room to tighten it more if needed. I have worn a camelbak hydration pack on my back for years as all waist and hip backs were too big. I am stoked to have finally found something that fits. There is plenty of room in the pack for a phone, a snack and car keys.
- Chris K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat bag
Great little bag. Really well made and sits perfectly around your waist. Once its on you don't even know its there. Currently carrying phone, a few tools and keys. Great price when purchased on-sale from MTB direct.