Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The CamelBak Podium Dirt series was created for riders who prefer to use a bottle rather than a hydration pack but have limited bottle space on their bike frame. Featuring a capacity of 600ml, compared to the regular size of 700ml, it can fit into much tighter spaces afforded by some models of dual suspension mountain bikes.
- Integrated mud cap keeps dirt out
- Innovative self-sealing jet valve eliminates splatters and spills
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leak-proof transport
- BPA, BPS & BPF free trutaste polypropylene with hydroguard
You may also like
- Jake B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat bottle for tight frame
Perfect bottle for the tight fit on my new Revel. Dust cap is great for muddy days.
- RODNEY B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat bottle
Good addition to the podium line up. I rode last weekend in muddy conditions and the mouth piece was nice and clean.
- Duncan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat bottle
I know it’s just a drink bottle and there are 100’s to choose from…. But the narrower top means I can carry 2 of them on my MTB without them hindering each other on the frame. They also pour very easily, so able drink quickly while racing.
- EthanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat design and compact
Purchased this with PRO side entry bottle cage. Together they fit on my T8 and allowed enough clearance on the shock and frame. Would recommend for this trying to don't something to work with minimal frame space
- Brent G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat drink bottle to keep the dirt out
Great drink bottle. My cage mounts on the underside of my frame so I needed a bottle with a dirt cap. This does the job perfectly.