Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
The All Mountain Style Crank Defenders are a stylish and elegant way to protect your crank arms. Weighing only 18 grams and made from strong and durable TPU material they are a true fit and forget solution to crank arm protection.
- Extra protection and added style points
- Will not absorb water or mud
- Tight fit to stop grit getting underneath
- Fits most carbon and some aluminium cranks (see below)
Tested & Compatible With:
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- SRAM XX1
- SRAM X01 Eagle
- SRAM X01
- TRUVATIV Descendant Carbon
Also Tested compatibility with:
- Shimano XT
- Shimano SLX
- Race Face Respond
You may also like
- Franc R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoAMS Protection, more protection than most..
The AMS Crank Protectors are robust and provide extra coverage / protection over similar offerings.
- JCI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoLooks/functions great. Be careful when installing
Great looking product that functions as intended. I run carbon cranks that come with a protector as standard. I still chose the AMS Crank Defender as it adds the second piece further up the crank, for additional protection. The 2 pieces appear attached in the images, but are actually seperate i.e. you get 4 pieces to a pack. On my SRAM cranks they were quite tight to fit so required a little lubrication when installing. Just be careful if you have protection stickers/skins on your cranks, as it can be easy to damage those while installing.