Special Order Notice
Items in your order marked Ships in 10-14 Days are Special Order items, which means we have to order the item(s) for you from our supplier. Your whole order will be held until all items are in stock and will ship in 10-14 days.
If you are ordering other items which are in stock, you may wish to order those separately so they ship without delay.
Ships from Supplier Notice
This item will ship directly from our supplier in 1-3 business days.
Another area that takes the brunt of crashes! Protect your fork legs with AMS Fork Guards.
Easy to install and provides excellent protection from crashes and other potential damaging scenarios.
- Includes 2 large pieces (one for each leg) and 1 small square for a customised spot.
- Adds only 16g!
- Easy to install.
- Won't yellow over time.
- Fits most forks without modification.
Make sure your fork legs are clean when installing!
You may also like
- Connor B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productQuality ExcellentValue GoodRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood wrap. Had some design flaws.
Bought it to cover a Slik sticker for my Zeb ultimate. Hex pattern kind of dulled the sticker but worth for the protection.
Main issue was if you put the wrap the correct way up, the All Mountain logo partially covered part of the Zeb sticker. So now I have them upside down, which still gives a good amount of protection, but the All Mountain logo is also upside down, which looks a bit goofy.
- Rodney D.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoNot Long Enough
Good product, although they are not long enough for anything larger then a 26" fork .
- DamienI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product
Great product. Easy to apply. Feels strong enough to protect the frame. There are quite a few pieces but didnt know where some of them went especially the shapes ones. Ended up not using them. I think certain ones dont need to be a part of the kit which means a cheaper price all in all a good product for the price.
- JCI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat protection/appearance and really easy to instal
I recommend putting these on new forks before your first ride. The clear model is not completely transparent (because of the textured surface) but still quite discreet. They're very thick and protective and really easy to instal. If your alignment is not spot on, they can be lifted and reapplied, but will always stay put permanently once you complete the installation. Once you get them on the fork, I recommend getting a hair drier on to them to help the adhesive, especially around the edges. I'm not sure if this step is required or not, but I've never had one lift up.
- Mark P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAMS Honeycomb Fork Guards.
This Product is absolutely Awesome. Very, very nice & thick Stickers that stick to your Forks like baby's Sh#%t to a blanket. Thay Protect your Forks like all. Highly recommend this Product. Gohard. Cheers. Mark.