SRAM 900 6 Bolt Disc Rear Hub
From the Manufacturer
Sram's new 900 level hubs bring all the technology from their class-leading X0 hubs down to a lower price point.
- Double Time Engagement - 52 points of engagement via 4 pawls this equates to the freehub engaging every 6.9 degrees. Fast!
- Seeker: Very clever - the hub flanges are angled to point at the rim. This ensures the spokes are never getting extra stress put on them by rubbing on the flange.
- Side Swap: The end caps are the same on both sides. If you have both caps off - just put them back on. It doesn't matter which side.
- Speedball: Every part of the bearings in the 900 hubs are sourced from the same supplier. This ensures exceptional accuracy time and time again. You'll never have to adjust these bearings.
- Torque Cap Compatible: If you've got a torque cap compatible fork, you can change the end caps out to the oversized torque caps. This increases the interface size between hub and fork and results in a stiffer front end.
- Weight: 275g in the lightest configuration.
Different Versions available:
- XD Driver to suit XX1 Eagle, X01 Eagle, XX1, X01, X1, GX cassettes
- Standard Freehub Body to suit all 8/9/10 speed cassettes, 11-speed NX cassettes or all Shimano 11 speed options.
- Sizing: Quick Release 135mm width / 142 x 12mm (includes caps to do both) or 148 x 12 Boost
|SRAM 900 6 Bolt Disc Rear Hub||SRM900RHB|
|Black - Shimano HG Splined - 12x148mm Boost - 6 Bolt - Rear - 28 Hole||710845784774|
|Black - Shimano HG Splined - 12x148mm Boost - 6 Bolt - Rear - 32 Hole||710845784835|
|Black - Shimano HG Splined - QR-12x142mm - 6 Bolt - Rear - 24 Hole||710845784712|
|Black - Shimano HG Splined - QR-12x142mm - 6 Bolt - Rear - 28 Hole||710845784750|
|Black - Shimano HG Splined - QR-12x142mm - 6 Bolt - Rear - 32 Hole||710845784811|
|Black - XD Driver - 12x148mm Boost - 6 Bolt - Rear - 28 Hole||710845784781|
|Black - XD Driver - QR-12x142mm - 6 Bolt - Rear - 24 Hole||710845784729|