Shimano XT RD-M8000 11 Speed Rear Derailleur
The long-awaited Shimano XT 11 speed drivetrain has made its grand entrance, and here is the rear derailleur in the group. The Shadow Plus rear derailleurs are designed to minimise shifting effort, with external adjustability and increased clutch tension range. They have also been designed with a very low profile, to help you clear hazards on the trail.
Featuring Shimano's innovative Shadow RD + technology and a refined geometry, the Deore XT M8000 11-speed rear derailleur is designed to reign authority over today's aggressive style of trail and all-mountain riding. By maintaining chain tension, the optimized slant angled Shadow system eliminates chain slap and lowers the chances of dropping your chain. The easy-to-adjust chain stabilizer makes it quick and effortless to dial in the perfect amount of stability for varying conditions and terrain.
The XT M8000 rear derailleur employs a new hyper low-friction coating technology and an improved pulley design with taller tooth pully wheels that greatly lightens up the shift operation, allowing up to 20% less effort.
- Model Number: RD-M8000
- Series: DEORE XT
- Shifting Action: SHADOW RD+
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional) / Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: Low sprocket:46T, Top sprocket: 11T
- Minimum Sprocket: Low sprocket:40T, Top sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference: MAX 10T
- Total Capacity: 39T
- Link Pin Bushings: 4
- Compatibility: GS - Shimano 2x11 and 1x11 speed drivetrains, SGS - 3x11 drivetrain
- GS cage is compatible with 11-46T (1X11-SPEED)
- Weight: 272g (GS Cage)
Ratings & Reviews
Can't go wrong with this
by Robin M -
Can't go wrong with this stuff