Giro Chronicle MIPS Helmet
The Giro Chronicle MIPS represents fantastic protection at an excellent price point.
The Chronicle isn't short on features either. This is no surprise considering it's drawing on the technology of the top level Giro Montaro. The Chronicle is rocking:
- Deep Fit for maximum coverage and confidence to send it!
- Protection - The MIPS sytem is an insert below the EPS liner that allows the head to rotate slightly within the shell of the helmet in the event of a big crash. This slows the rotational forces on the brain. The EPS shell is covered by a tough in-moulded polycarbonate shell.
- POV Plus Visor - The visor has several preset positions including a high mode that allows you to store your goggles above the brow, but below the visor. Perfect for those long climbs!
- Fit - Roc Loc 5 lets you easily dial in tension and adjust the vertical position with one hand.
- Coolmax Hydrophillic Padding - Great for wicking away sweat while being plush and comfortable. Can absorb up to 10 times its on weight in sweat!
- Ventilation - 14 wind tunnel vents draw cool air in and exhaust it out the back.
Ratings & Reviews
by David K. -
Gr8 product , fits well, looks good feels good is good, good ventilation would recommend to anyone
by Tim -
I never thought a helmet could be so comfortable!
by Jeremy -
Excellent. I had a crash and landed on the side of my head around the temple area. I believe the MIPS system took the brunt of the impact with only slight damage and scratches to the out side of the helmet. I am replacing with a new one even though it does not look like it needs it. Just peace of mind for myself. Highly recommended.
Great comfortable helmet
by Thomas G. -
Great helmet, incredibly comfortable and light weight. Fit is perfect.
Giro chronicle helmet
by Jeremy M. -
Very comfortable, great helmet
Lime green skidlid
by Sean N. -
Best helmet I've ever owned. I feel like Ned Kelly!