Customer Service Roles
We are regularly looking for casual staff to join our legendary Customer Service team. If the description below sounds like you, please send your details to our Kate, our HR Manager, and she will get back to you with current availability.
To be a Customer Service Representative, you need to -
- Have great bike knowledge (industry experience is definitely preferred, but not essential if you can show us you know your stuff!)
- Demonstrate exceptional written communication skills
- Know your way around a computer fast
- Be comfortable and able to work on your own
- Have an uncompromising desire to help people out - from helping them make their latest bike purchase, through to tracking down their parcel or quickly processing their returned items.
- Be available to work 1 shift consistently on weekends (8 hour shifts)
Because we’re an online business, you can live and work anywhere you’ve got a stable internet connection.
To give you an idea of what these roles involve, if you’d been with us during the last month you would have:
- Emailed Mark with answers to his compatibility questions, and provided him with links to the correct bottom bracket and cranks he’d need to suit his new frame; and
- Facilitated the warranty return of Jessie’s dropper post.
- Helped John track down his parcel that was shipped a week ago.
- Chatted to Carly via online chat to help her find the best pedal-friendly knee pads for trail riding and Enduro racing.
Sound like you?
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “I’m [NAME] and I want to join your customer service team!”, including short answer responses to the following two questions:
- Which of our company values resonates with you the most and why?
- My frame has a BSA bottom bracket, can I run Cinch cranks and which BB will I need?