TLD D4 Carbon MIPS Helmet
Who's this item for: Riders that demand the best and will not compromise when it comes to protecting their head. This is a helmet designed for people that like going stupidly big, and stupidly fast....and looking cool in the process.
Construction: TeXtreme lightweight carbon fibre shell. In-mould polycarbonate around exposed EPS and vent openings to increase strength and durability.
Rotational liner: All D4 helmets feature a MIPS liner to protect against rotational forces to the brain from certain impacts.
Straps: Chinstrap uses lightweight titanium D-rings and hardware.
Retention System: There is no dial-type retention system with this helmet. The fit is adjusted via the thickness of the cheek pads.
Ventilation: High-flow ventilation system channels fresh air through the headliner to force hot air out through the exhaust ports.
Padding: The cheek pads and liner feature XT2 and X-Static technology to keep things fresh in there.
- XS/S helmet comes with a SMALL set of padding installed and with a complete set of X-SMALL liner and cheek pads.
- M/L helmet comes with LARGE padding installed and a complete set of MEDIUM liner and cheek pads.
- XL/XXL helmet comes with XL padding installed and a complete set of XX-LARGE liner and cheek pads.
Visor: The visor is adjustable with metal hardware.
Weight: Approx 1000 grams depending on size.
- Certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952 (DH), ASTM F2032 (BMX)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes plush helmet bag.