Northwave Spider 2 Shoes
The Northwave Spider 2 Shoes are a crossover between MTB and Hiking shoes. They are designed to look like streetwear shoes and come equipped with the anti-slip X-Crossbow Michelin sole.
- X-Crossbow Michelin sole with self-cleaning tread blocks and enlarged edges to provide excellent grip.
- Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps for excellent ventilation and reduced weight.
- Internal thermowelded reinforcements for added protection.
- SL2 super-quick lacing provides adjustability on the fly for the perfect snug fit.
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention.
Ratings & Reviews
Great shoe, good wide foot option
Very happy with these shoes. I have a wide foot and after much searching discovered these. Fit is snug and comfortable.
Love the quick lace mechanism.
Tonnes of grip on the shoe which makes hike a bike sections much more tolerable.
Can't comment on durability as haven't had them for long enough but so far so good.
Great all mountain shoe
Really happy with this shoe. Super comfy and snug, really like the lace mechanism for easy and even tightening.
Tread offers a lot of grip for hiking rough and loose terrain when holding a bike! Much better than my previous 510 freeriders for flat pedals.
Solid plate for cleat interface with pedals.
Overall a super comfy and reliable shoe for trail/all mountain riding that is good on and off the bike.