MRP AMG V2 Chainguide
The newly redesigned All-Mountain Guide is the love child of two innovative and revered product lines, the 1x and XCg. Perfectly suited to the increasingly popular All-Mountain and Enduro segment, the All-Mountain Guide shares the freshly updated "TR" upper guide with the 1x, and adds MRP's patented integrated skid. The All-Mountain Guide is a great choice for 5-6" travel bikes when used with a clutched rear derailleur, or on its own for shorter-travel trail bikes or hardtails that require bash protection. The contact-free, "upper-only" chain retention means the All-Mountain Guide will be virtually silent and completely drag-free when pedalling. The patented integrated skid will protect your crank and chainring and prevent the chain from ever contacting and potentially damaging your expensive frame.
Designed for: Enduro / Trail
- Perfect for "clutched" 1x drivetrains, as well as those using chain-retaining rings (like MRP's Wave Ring)
- New nylon integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- New co-moulded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance
- Available in 26-32t and 32-38t sizing
- Oval compatible
- All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider
- ISCG and ISCG-05 models. Three mounting bolts required (included).
- 111g (26-32t Alloy ISCG-05) - 129g (32-38t Alloy ISCG)
Awesome Piece of Kit
by Richard Douglas
This MRP bash guard is awesome. Looks fantastic on the new Trek Slash, and protects the chain and chainring perfectly.
Definitely recommend as a must buy purchase👍
|MRP AMG V2 Chainguide||MRPAMGV2GD|
|Black - ISCG 05 - 26-32T||702430164955|
|Black - ISCG 05 - 32-38T||702430164979|