absoluteBLACK ISCG05 Taco Bash Guard
From the Manufacturer
The absoluteBLACK special Taco Bashguard is designed to protect your chainring from obstacles like logs or rocks.
It sits hidden behind the cranks and mounts to the ISCG05 tabs on your frame. The bash guard offers great protection for oval and round chainrings, especially direct mount (spiderless) setups where you can't mount regular 4 bolt bashring.
Fits up to 32T oval, or 34T round chainrings.
Weight: 56g (32T)
Sizing: Fits up to 32T oval chainring or 34T round. Can be used with any chainring from 26T-32T oval or 26T-34T round.
- Taco bashguard (assembled)
- 6x 1mm spacer
- 3x 3mm spacer
- 3x 16mm stainless bolts
- 1x 12mm stainless bolt
- Taco bashguard can be mounted without the need of crank removal thanks to its open construction.
- Place Taco behind the crank arm. Try to establish how far the plastic plate is away from the chainring.
- If it is more than 5-6mm then use provided spacers to bring taco closer to the chainring. Ideally, the taco should be positioned as close as possible to the chainring itself, but do not use all the spacers to do so.
- Use no more than 4mm of spacers under each bolt.
- Once you have established the distance, mount the bolts loosely and position taco in middle of the bolt slots as a starting point or change it to your needs.
- Tighten bolts with 5-6Nm force.
- ISCG05 mount
Any 1x10, 1x11 or 1x12 drivetrain with AB oval or round chainring
|Black - ISCG 05 - 26-34T Oval - 26-36T Round||5110846001873|