WTB Volt Saddle
Who's this item for: XC, Trail, Enduro, Bikepacking, and Gravel riders looking for a comfortable high-performance saddle.
Cover: Microfibre (synthetic leather look) Cover
- Carbon/Titanium Rails: DNA Padding - Dense, lightweight padding reduces the weight of the saddle and hold its shape better over long rides as well as the lifetime of the saddle.
- Cromoly Rails: HLX Padding - Super comfy and shock absorbent. The plushest WTB padding material available.
- Steel Rails - DNA-X Padding - Single density foam.
Shell: Flex-Tuned Shell provides a happy medium in terms of flex and firm efficiency. It's not as stiff as the Carbon Composite shell and not as supple as the Soft-Shell.
- 132mm (Narrow)
- 145mm (Medium)
- 150mm (Wide)
- Carbon (7mm x 9mm) - 165g
- Titanium - 208g (narrow), 225g (medium), 230g (medium)
- Cromoly - 290g (narrow), 225g (medium), 315g (medium)
- Steel - 292g (narrow), 315g (medium), 320g (medium)
Stand out features: Drop nose to avoid snagging on your shorts, pressure relief channel for comfort.
Pros: Great performance and comfort, versatile shape.
Cons: Available in wide width only. It's a bit heavier than some more expensive options that have more rail material choices available..