WTB Silverado Saddle
DescriptionThe Silverado is one of WTB's most iconic saddles and it's designed to be lightweight, slim, and fast. Available in a number of different rail material options and with an optimised padding to weight ratio the Silverado has a long, tapered nose and a flatter profile, making plenty of seating positions available.
Who's this item for: The Silverado is a great choice for Adventure Road, Gravel, XC, Trail, and Enduro riders.
Cover: Microfibre (synthetic leather look) Cover
- Carbon/Titanium Rails: DNA Padding - Dense, lightweight padding reduces the weight of the saddle and hold its shape better over long rides as well as the lifetime of the saddle.
- Cromoly Rails: HLX Padding - Super comfy and shock absorbent. The plushest WTB padding material available.
- Steel Rails - DNA-X Padding - Single density foam.
- 135mm (Narrow)
- 142mm (Medium)
- Carbon (7mm x 9mm) - 176g (narrow), 181g (medium)
- Titanium - 200g (narrow), 204g (medium)
- Cromoly - 265g (narrow), 270g (medium)
- Steel - 295g (narrow), 310g (medium)
Stand out features: drop nose to avoid snagging on your shorts, pressure relief channel for comfort, flat profile provides lots of seating positions.
Pros: Lightweight, good for all-day adventures.
Cons: Narrow and medium widths only so you'll need to look elsewhere if you have wide sit bones.
|WTB Silverado Saddle||WTBSLVDSDDL|
|Medium - Cromoly||714401655799|
|Medium - Steel||714401655805|
|Medium - Titanium||714401655782|
|Narrow - Steel||714401655775|