WTB Silverado Saddle
Who's this item for: The Silverado is a great choice for Adventure Road, Gravel, XC, Trail, and Enduro riders.
Cover: Microfibre (synthetic leather look) Cover
- Carbon/Titanium Rails: DNA Padding - Dense, lightweight padding reduces the weight of the saddle and hold its shape better over long rides as well as the lifetime of the saddle.
- Cromoly Rails: HLX Padding - Super comfy and shock absorbent. The plushest WTB padding material available.
- Steel Rails - DNA-X Padding - Single density foam.
- 135mm (Narrow)
- 142mm (Medium)
- Carbon (7mm x 9mm) - 176g (narrow), 181g (medium)
- Titanium - 200g (narrow), 204g (medium)
- Cromoly - 265g (narrow), 270g (medium)
- Steel - 295g (narrow), 310g (medium)
Stand out features: drop nose to avoid snagging on your shorts, pressure relief channel for comfort, flat profile provides lots of seating positions.
Pros: Lightweight, good for all-day adventures.
Cons: Narrow and medium widths only so you'll need to look elsewhere if you have wide sit bones.
by John Hawkins
Bought the carbon railed version. Hard and acutely uncomfortable. Started me on an unpleasant journey with persistent saddle sores.
|Medium - Cromoly||714401655799|
|Medium - Steel||714401655805|
|Medium - Titanium||714401655782|
|Narrow - Steel||714401655775|