WTB Rocket Saddle
Who's this item for: Suitable for XC, Trail, Enduro, and Bikepacking, and Gravel riders.
Cover: Microfibre (synthetic leather look) Cover
- Titanium Rails - DNA Padding - Dense, lightweight padding reduces the weight of the saddle and holds its shape better over long rides as well as the lifetime of the saddle.
- Cromoly Rails: HLX Gel Padding - Super comfy and uses strategically placed gel inserts where the sit bones contact the saddle.
- Steel Rails - DNA-X Padding - Single density foam.
- 130mm (Narrow)
- 142mm (Medium)
- 150mm (Wide)
- Titanium - 201g, (narrow), 215g (medium), 226g (wide)
- Cromoly - 306g (medium ), 310g (wide)
- Steel - 315g (medium), 316g (wide)
Pros: Thick padding, narrow profile is good if you're doing a lot of pedalling.
Cons: The narrow profile of this saddle may not be for everyone. If you're a bit sensitive down there you might prefer a saddle with a wider, flatter nose.