WTB Rocket Saddle
DescriptionA versatile saddle that feels as at home on an Enduro bike as it does on an XC race bike. The WTB Rocket has a fairly narrow nose and mid-section to assist with unimpeded power delivery without any chafing on long efforts. The padding is thick and the swooped tail help you to lock in your ideal position for performance and comfort.
Who's this item for: Suitable for XC, Trail, Enduro, and Bikepacking, and Gravel riders.
Cover: Microfibre (synthetic leather look) Cover
- Titanium Rails - DNA Padding - Dense, lightweight padding reduces the weight of the saddle and holds its shape better over long rides as well as the lifetime of the saddle.
- Cromoly Rails: HLX Gel Padding - Super comfy and uses strategically placed gel inserts where the sit bones contact the saddle.
- Steel Rails - DNA-X Padding - Single density foam.
- 130mm (Narrow)
- 142mm (Medium)
- 150mm (Wide)
- Titanium - 201g, (narrow), 215g (medium), 226g (wide)
- Cromoly - 306g (medium ), 310g (wide)
- Steel - 315g (medium), 316g (wide)
Pros: Thick padding, narrow profile is good if you're doing a lot of pedalling.
Cons: The narrow profile of this saddle may not be for everyone. If you're a bit sensitive down there you might prefer a saddle with a wider, flatter nose.
|WTB Rocket Saddle||WTBRCKTSDDL|
|Medium - Cromoly||714401655935|
|Medium - Steel||714401655942|
|Wide - Cromoly||714401655966|
|Wide - Steel||714401655973|