WTB Raddler Gravel Tyre
From the Manufacturer
Speaking for itself, the Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let's call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you're pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late and stay pinned with the Raddler.
- Short-knob centre tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction.
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tyre lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency.
- Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favourite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner.
- Single-ply 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight.
- Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths.
- All Raddler tyres are TCS tubeless compatible
- SG2 protection, with 120 TPI casing
|Black - 700c - 40c - TCS Light - Dual DNA - TCS Kevlar Folding||714401108295|
|Black - 700c - 40c - TCS Light - Fast Rolling - SG2 - Dual DNA - TCS Kevlar Folding||714401108509|
|Black - 700c - 44c - TCS Light - Dual DNA - TCS Kevlar Folding||714401108271|
|Black - 700c - 44c - TCS Light - Fast Rolling - SG2 - Dual DNA - TCS Kevlar Folding||714401108516|
|Skinwall - 700c - 40c - TCS Light - Dual DNA - TCS Kevlar Folding||714401108301|
|Skinwall - 700c - 44c - TCS Light - Dual DNA - TCS Kevlar Folding||714401108288|