WTB Koda Saddle
Who's this item for: The Koda is a Female-focused saddle but it's certainly not Female-Specific. It is a great choice for any XC, Trail, Enduro, and Bikepackers looking for a performance medium/wide saddle. This is a saddle that everyone can enjoy.
Cover: Microfibre (synthetic leather look) Cover
- Titanium Rails - DNA Padding - Dense, lightweight padding reduces the weight of the saddle and holds its shape better over long rides as well as the lifetime of the saddle.
- Cromoly Rails: HLX Padding - Super comfy and shock absorbent. The plushest WTB padding material available.
- Steel Rails - DNA-X Padding - Single density foam.
- 145mm (Medium)
- 150mm (Wide)
- Titanium - 218g ( medium), 226g (wide)
- Cromoly - 306g (medium ), 310g (wide)
- Steel - 315g (medium), 316g (wide)
Stand out features: drop nose to avoid snagging on your shorts, pressure relief channel for comfort, flat profile provides lots of seating positions.
Pros: Generous open channel with supportive outer zones, medium padding for comfort and performance. Suitable for both male and female riders.
Cons: Medium and Wide widths only so riders with narrower sit bones will need to look elsewhere. No carbon-railed option (sorry weight weenies!)