WTB Koda Saddle
DescriptionDesigned and refined through a couple of years of feedback from only Female testers, the WTB Koda saddle features medium padding and a generous centre relief channel with supportive outer zones for all-day comfort. The nose of the saddle is wide, yet quite short to prevent your shorts from getting snagged but still provides plenty of support for climbing. The slightly swooped tail helps you get behind the saddle on the gnarly bits of trail.
Who's this item for: The Koda is a Female-focused saddle but it's certainly not Female-Specific. It is a great choice for any XC, Trail, Enduro, and Bikepackers looking for a performance medium/wide saddle. This is a saddle that everyone can enjoy.
Cover: Microfibre (synthetic leather look) Cover
- Titanium Rails - DNA Padding - Dense, lightweight padding reduces the weight of the saddle and holds its shape better over long rides as well as the lifetime of the saddle.
- Cromoly Rails: HLX Padding - Super comfy and shock absorbent. The plushest WTB padding material available.
- Steel Rails - DNA-X Padding - Single density foam.
- 145mm (Medium)
- 150mm (Wide)
- Titanium - 218g ( medium), 226g (wide)
- Cromoly - 306g (medium ), 310g (wide)
- Steel - 315g (medium), 316g (wide)
Stand out features: drop nose to avoid snagging on your shorts, pressure relief channel for comfort, flat profile provides lots of seating positions.
Pros: Generous open channel with supportive outer zones, medium padding for comfort and performance. Suitable for both male and female riders.
Cons: Medium and Wide widths only so riders with narrower sit bones will need to look elsewhere. No carbon-railed option (sorry weight weenies!)
|WTB Koda Saddle||WTBKDSDDL|
|Medium - Cromoly||714401656123|
|Medium - Steel||714401656130|
|Wide - Steel||714401656161|